Our gratitude to you
We are all here for the animals and on behalf of them we want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! For every fundraiser located near a participating Lock-In Community Animal Centre we would love to see you on June 23. Stop by for a visit and a special thank you from the staff and animals in your community.
Each year there are some caring and hardworking animal-lovers who go the extra distance to raise funds for the animals. These generous businesses want to celebrate your achievements with these delightful prizes for the top individuals and teams.
Top Fundraising Prizes
- $300 Mastercard generously provided through our partnership with the BMO BC SPCA Mastercard x 2!
- Yellow Dog Brewing has provided a gift basket of goodies (including their delicious beer).
- Bread & Butter Wines is providing a lucky team with a gift pack including wine, cooler, wine tumblers, and other surprises.
- Thanks to Petsecure, your adorable pet’s face will be captured in time in a pet portrait.
- Browns Socialhouse has provided three $150 gift certificates for some of our amazing fundraisers
Please note: BC SPCA teams and staff members do not qualify for top fundraiser prizes.
Thank you to our dedicated sponsors.
By choosing them, you’ll help even more animals in B.C.
It’s important to keep pets healthy, so Petsecure offers six weeks of complimentary pet insurance to every cat and dog adopted from the BC SPCA, and also provides donations to the BC SPCA to help our pets in need.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition provides nutritious food for all dogs and cats in BC SPCA shelters through the Hill’s Food Shelter & Love® program. Feel good knowing you’re helping vulnerable animals across B.C. by purchasing any Hill’s pet food.
Since 1991, the BC SPCA has partnered with BMO® to offer the BMO BC SPCA Mastercard®*. The partnership has raised over $1.85MM through the generous support of cardholders who have used the card for their everyday purchases. Don’t have one yet? Apply today!
Yellow Dog has supported the BC SPCA since the brewery’s inception in 2014 and has been a loyal partner all these years. Visit their tasting room in Port Moody – they reserve the front patio for the people with pups and hopefully you’ll catch one of the rotating BC SPCA Puppy Batch Brews.